Sunday, July 15, 2012

If I Were Rich - Changes, Changes.


Well of course, no matter how hard we try, something usually goes amiss. Yes it often does. With a growing list of stores I am very excited about, most joining by invitation and a few from applications, I realized that I had invited several stores that only do gals clothes. Oh my!

Obviously I want them on the hunt, so I changed the always flexible as I am the boss this time *wink* rules to reflect a "preference" for two gifts or a unisex item. Those that only have a one sex item will be noted on the blog. And I think that works for everyone.

  • Another bit of newness is that there will be a box of landmarks available at my store after the hunt begins so that those who have issues with web-based SLURLS (and I am one of them) will have an alternative method of getting to the stores. 

  • A box with everything folks need will be coming out in a few days.

  • Those of you that are strapped for time or simply despise taking vendor photos, I am happy to make a prize photo for you. Some of you have seen pictures of your products on my fashion and design blog. For those of you that have no idea, that's pretty much what I do!  See the ones already up, for examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment